Bo Richmond photograph collection
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and contents
This collection contains photographs of people, events and places in Atlanta, Georgia. Included are photographs of Henry "Hank" Aaron, Hosea Williams at the sanitation workers stike, Jesse Jackson at the March Against Repression, Martin Luther King, Jr. at the barber shop and photos of the funeral procession for Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Richmond, Roosevelt (Person)
Roosevelt "Bo" Richmond was an amateur photographer from Alabama. He photographed events, buildings, people, and documented the Civil Rights movement in Atlanta in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
0.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabetically by subject.
- Aaron, Henry Louis, 1934-
- African Americans--Civil rights
- Atlanta Region (Ga.) -- Race relations.
- Black Journalists
- Civil rights
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1960-1970.
- Jackson, Jesse
- King, Coretta Scott
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929
- Morris Brown College
- Wanderone, Rudolf Walter
- Williams, Hosea
- Bo Richmond photograph collection
- Finding aid prepared by Allison Galloup.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note