Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and contents This collection contains printed and published materials created by Clark College, Clark University, and Clark Atlanta University. It includes the catalogs and bulletins on courses, administration, and enrollment. The collection also includes student publications such as the student newspaper, The Panther. The materials date from 1891 to 2014, with the bulk of the collection dating from 1960 to 2005. It includes publications that were started at Clark College and continued at Clark Atlanta...
Collection — Box: 1-2, Scrapbooks
Scope and contents This archival collection was donated in January 2007 during the chapter's 75th Anniversary. The collection primarily documents the activities on the campus of Clark Atlanta University and in metropolitan Atlanta in which the ladies of Sigma Chapter sponsored or participated. There is minimal biographical information on the members of the chapter.Of note are the scrapbooks; many were presented to the Sigma Chapter from the respective Pyramid Clubs - or pledge clubs - of that year....
Collection — Box: 1-4, OS 1
Scope and contents The collection consists of the personal papers of Dr. Pearlie Craft Dove from 1958-2002. The collection includes photographs, certificates and awards, her vita, some of Dove's writings, an oral history interview, a small amount of memorabilia, materials related to the Teacher Education programs at Clark College, and committee documents from the consolidation of Clark Atlanta University.The materials related to the Clark Atlanta University consolidation (1988-1990) include committee...
Collection — Box: 1-9
Scope and contents This collection contains speeches, programs, flyers and posters related to the C. Eric Lincoln Lecture Series hosted by Clark Atlanta University.
Collection — Box: 1-64
Scope and contents This collection of personal papers provides insight about Lemoine A. DeLeaver Pierce, Professor of Legal Studies and cultural historian. Pierce is a teacher whose commitment to life long learning stems from a continuing need to supplement her formal education, and a long standing family commitment to education. Professor Pierce has taught at: Kennesaw State University, the Keller Graduate School of Management, Morris Brown College, Clark Atlanta University, and the J. Mack Robinson College...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents The Carl Ware Papers spans the dates 1938-2011, with the bulk of the material dated from 1977-2000. The collection contains personal papers, including appointment books and memorabilia; manuscripts of his unpublished memoirs; photographs; documents related to his board of directors work and other organizational affiliations; materials from his career with Coca-Cola and Atlanta City Council, and speeches.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents The William G. Pickens Collection spans the years between 1976 and 2010. This small collection provides a glimpse into some of Dr. Pickens contributions to the field of English. Included are programs of annual events and workshops, photographs, audio cassettes and scrapbooks. Of particular note are photographs and scrapbooks documenting the Mirror Grant Project at Morehouse College and a news article depicting Dr. Pickens and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s experience working tobacco farms in...
- Names: Clark Atlanta University X
- African American Student Movements 1
- African American authors 1
- African American business enterprises 1
- African American clergy 1
- African American college students 1
- African American college teachers -- Georgia. 1
- African American educators 1
- African American periodicals -- Georgia 1
- African American poets 1
- African American religious life and thought 1
- African American scholars 1
- African American sociologists 1
- African American women--Georgia--Atlanta 1
- African American women--Race identity 1
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) -- Georgia. 1
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) --Georgia. 1
- African Americans -- Education -- Georgia 1
- Apartheid 1
- Black Muslims. 1
- Black churches 1
- Black theology 1
- Businessmen 1
- City council members -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Clark Atlanta University 1
- Clark College 1
- College teachers. 1
- Committees 1
- Conflict management -- Study and Teaching 1
- Cuba -- Social life and customs 1
- Dispute Resolution (Law) 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- New York (State) 1
- Georgia--Atlanta 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Law -- Study and Teaching (Higher) -- United States 1
- Loudoun County (Va.) -- Geneology 1
- Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less