Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Box: 1-5
Scope and contents The Matthew S. Davage papers (1936-1982) consist primarily of correspondence, personal papers, and manuscripts for speeches and sermons. The speeches and sermons are exemplary of the writings of Dr. Davage and were possibly delivered in both educational and religious contexts. Much of the documentation is focused on Davage's tenure as the President of Clark College and his involvement with the Board of Education of the Methodist Episcopal Church. Also included are biographical...
Collection — Box: 1-43
Scope and contents This collection contains the minutes of the meetings of Baptist Conventions across the state of Georgia.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Scope and contents The Ralph L. Williamson collection spans the years 1950-1965. Materials include correspondence to and from Ralph L. Williamson; records, recorded minutes and program proposals from "The Fellowship of Professors of Town and Country Church Work." Personal memos and various printed materials focusing on the building, management and funding of rural churches; newspapers, journals, magazines, brochures and newsletters.
- Subject: Church management X
- Methodist Church (U.S.) 2
- Baptist Convention for the State of Georgia 1
- Clark College 1
- Davage, Matthew Simpson 1
- Gammon Theological Seminary 1
- Methodist Church--Central Jursidiction 1
- Methodist Church--Georgia. 1
- Missionary Baptist Convention of the State of Georgia 1
- Missionary Baptist Sunday School Convention of Georgia 1
- New York State Council of Churches 1
- United Methodist Church (U.S.) 1
- United Methodist Church (U.S.). Board of Education 1
- Williamson, Ralph L. 1 ∧ less