Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Box: 1-12
Scope and Contents note The Martin Luther King, Jr. Fellows, Inc. Collection consists of correspondence, minutes, curriculum materials, financial documents, reports, photographs, printed publications, memorabilia, and media.The bulk of the collection dates from 1972-1975, with some material dating up to the present. This collection gives insight into the many facets of the Black Church and Black Religious Studies. Some of the significant correspondents with Henry H. Mitchell (director of the M.L.K....
Scope and Contents of the Series The series is comprised of papers from the academic career of Martin Luther King, Jr. Included are class notes, exams, assignments, vocabulary lists, and the dissertation written during the course of his studies. Correspondence, course syllabi, transcripts, bibliographies, and study aids provide further insight into King’s education. The series also contains materials from the institutions he attended, such as brochures, policy documents, a bulletin, and a program...
- Names: Crozer Theological Seminary X
- African American scholars 1
- African Americans--Georgia--Atlanta 1
- Christianity 1
- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Pennsylvania -- Chester 1
- Philosophy. 1 ∧ less
- Colgate Rochester Divinity School, Bexley Hall, Crozer Theological Seminary 1
- Green, Alan 1
- Harvard University 1
- Hicks, H. Beecher 1
- Interdenominational Theological Center (Atlanta, Ga.) 1